Bi Bi Raza Pre-University College for Women
Bi Bi Raza Pre University College was established in the year 1975. The college is recognized by the Govt. of Karnataka, Bangalore. This is one of the oldest women’s college in the city and the first to cater the educational needs of Muslim girls of this backward area. The basic objectives of the college is to mould the minds of the young and create in them a desire to live a full life in the modern society as honourable and worthy citizens. Community development activities for a better perspective of life are organized regularly. Students activities like seminars, expositions, presentations, field trips, meets and other related events form a regular feature in the college life. A well stocked library housing diverse collection of books, periodicals, journals are always available for the students and staff of the college. Lectures are arranged for students on moral education and ethics.
There is poor fund for the students whose Economic condition is not sound. They will be given Books and Tuition fees from this fund.
Fee for Admission
FREE EDUCATION. Only nominal fees as prescribed by the Government of Karnataka is charged.
Bi Bi Raza Pre University College for Women imparts educational in Arts and Science Streams.
While applying for admission to P.U.C. I & IInd Year Arts / Science candidate have to keep in mind the following particulars :
- Admission to P.U.C. I & IInd Year will start from the re-opening date of the academic year.
- Form of application for admission can be had from the College Office on payments of Rs. 25/- only. Each application for admission should be complete in all respects and be submitted with all the Original Certificates and true copies of required, Certificates on prescribed date for various classes which will be notified on the college Notice Board.
- No Application will be accepted unless it is submitted along with the prescribed fee.
- Students admitted in P.U. C. Ist year will not be allowed to take any other course simultaneously. In case student if found studying two courses simultaneously her admission to the College will be cancelled immediately.
- All admission to P.U.C. Ist year will be provisional subject to the approval of Commissioner Pre-university Education Board Bangalore.
- There will be Home Examination for first year P.U.C. Based on first test, Mid - Term Examination and Annual Examination. To get through P.U.C. Ist Year attendance is compulsory in all these tests and the students have to maintain a minimum attendance of 75%
- Fee concession will be given to the students on the basis of the income Certificates issued by the concerned Dept. in the prescribed form.
- Deserving students will be given freeship and scholarship facilities, Students coming under the income group of Rs. 11-000/- P.A. may be considered for award of post metric scholarship.
- There is poor fund for the studentswhose Economic condition is not sound. They will be given Books and Tuition fees from this fund.
- Students seeking admission in PUC I & II should enclose passport size photograph eight copies for the purpose of identity card etc.
- The Administrative authorities of College are fully empowered to admission, finalise result and enforce rules and regulations for maintenance of discipline and order in the College. Decisions taken by them with regard to the above matters are final and can not be questioned.
- All students admitted to the various classes shall be deemed to have accepted the rules of discipline of the College which shall be binding of them.