Khaja Bandanawaz School and College of Nursing
A mind that cares
The Society established 4 year degree course in Nursing in the year 2011.
In the year 1992, Khaja Bandanawaz School of Nursing was established. It is a 3 ½ year General Nursing and Midwifery course. The school combined with the Khaja Bandanawaz Institute of Medical Sciences presents advanced medical facilities with the help of well-qualified staff and a wide clinical field for practical and community nursing services and care.
The students are clinically trained at K.B.N. Teaching & General Hospital which has 500 beds for medical, surgical, paediatric, maternity and specialities like ENT, Orthopaedic among others. Comprehensive health programmes are available for students.
School and hostel premises with all facilities are exclusively provided for female students.
B. Sc. Nursing Course
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru
- Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi
- Karnataka State Nursing Council, Bengaluru
- Government of Karnataka.
- Admission Criteria
- Passed 10+2 (Puc 2nd year) science
- Qualifying marks to be obtained in 3 core subjects (Physics, Chemistry,Biology) shall be 45% for General category & 40% for SC/ST OBC and passed in English subject.
- Completed 17 years
- Medically fit
- Medium Of Instruction
- English Language
- Duration Of Course /Program
- 4 years full time course /Program
- Curriculum Program Structure in Eight Semester System.
- Ist semester - IInd semester
- IIIrd semester – IV th semester
- Vth semester - VIth semester
- VIIth semester - VIIIth semester
6. Scheme Of Examination
- Semester system of Examination
- Theory and practical Exams.
- Grading of Performance.
Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
- Karnataka State Nursing Council, Bengaluru.
- Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board, Bengaluru.
- Government of Karnataka, Bengaluru.
- Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
2. Admission Criteria
- Passed 10+2(PUC 2nd year) preferably Science and English with aggregation of 40% marks from any recognized Board.
- Age for admission will be 17 to 35 years.
Student should be medically fit.
3. Duration of Course
- 3 years full time course.
4. Medium of Instruction.
- English Language
5. Scheme Of Examination
- Annual Exams - Yearly Once
- Supplementary Exams.
- Includes Theory & Practical Exam.